This category of permit is necessary for locating or relocating a mobile home within the Region of Queens Municipality under the provision of the Region of Queens Municipality's Mobile Home Bylaw.
Other requirements before a mobile/mini home permit is approved, if applicable:
- A valid permit from Department of the Environment for an onsite disposal system;
- Department of Transportation approval;
- Approved Development Permit;
- Approval from the Region of Queens Municipality water and/or sewer requirements on serviced lots;
- All mobile homes are required to be installed under CAN3-Z 240.10.1 - M86 Standards of Canada
Permits cost as follows: locating/relocating $30.00, concrete foundation $50.00. For more information, contact the Building Official at the number on the left.
Click here for a fillable PDF, which will need to be printed and signed before submission with the appropriate fee. This form cannot be e-mailed or faxed.