Pine Grove Park
- 44 Highway #8, Milton
- 44.048817, -64.731510
- 57 acre park on Mersey River
- suitable for passive and active recreation
- 3kms of gently sloping trails for walking and biking
- picnic area
- benches through the park
- outhouses (single structure with 2 units)
- unsupervised swimming at river 'beach'
- duck pond
- large stands of pine trees with a few mixed hardwood trees
- rhododendron, magnolias, azaleas and wild orchids
- wide flat gravel surface along trestle trail is accessed next to the gas station at the traffic light on Bristol Avenue.
- Year round
- No snow removal on walking paths