Found on west Main Street on the banks of the Mersey River, this area was the location of one of the first homes built in Liverpool in 1759 with a frame brought from Plymouth. The house, belonging to Captain Sylvanus Cobb, burned down in the 1940’s. The 1933 monument placed by the Queens County Historical Society is all that remains.

GPS: 44.039879, -64.728355

Corner of Main and Wolfe Streets, Liverpool, NS