Employment opportunities will be posted to this page as they become available.
Casual Residential Care Assistant/ Continuing Care Assistant
Hillsview Acres Home for Special Care
14 Middlefield Road, NS B0T 1EO
- Continuing Care Assistant Certification
- Current CPR Certification
- Recent negative Criminal Record Check
- Fire Life and Safety training an asset
- Food Safety training an asset
- Medication Administration Awareness
- Physically capable of performing all assigned duties within a schedule required for a 24- hour day, 7- day week operation
- Strong interpersonal and communication skills, both written and verbal
- Ability to manage multiple priorities
- Reliable and dependable
- Experience and commitment to client centered care philosophy
- Demonstrated regular attendance
Under the direction of the immediate Supervisor, the RCA/CCA is responsible to provide residents with personal care and assist with activities of daily living following the care plan, and in accordance with all required internal and external standards of practice.
A copy of the Resident Care Assistant can be obtained by contacting Bonnie Delong, Resident Care Supervisor.
Submit application to:
Attn: Bonnie Delong, Resident Care Supervisor
Phone: 902-685-2966 ext. 222