Employment opportunities will be posted to this page as they become available.
The Region of Queens Municipality is seeking applications from well-organized, reliable and self- motivated individuals to join our team as a Custodian at Queens Place Emera Centre.
- Time management skills
- Solid communicator
- Customer service oriented
1. Successful candidate(s) must be flexible and able to work weekdays, weekends, nights & holidays on an as-needed basis.
2. Ability to provide custodial services for the facility.
3. Set-up and dismantle for events, meetings & rentals.
4. Able to work well within a team environment.
5. Willing to obtain First-Aid, CPR and WHMIS. Maintaining up-to-date certification is required over the term of employment.
6. Mandatory agreement to annual Criminal Records and Child Abuse Registry Checks.
Job Descriptions may be obtained in person or by contacting our information desk at 902-354-4422. Applications close on Friday, January 3rd. Only applicants required for interviews will be contacted. Resumes can be submitted by email, by fax or by mail to the address below:
David Kelley, Operations Manager
Queens Place Emera Centre
P.O. Box 1264 Liverpool, N.S.