- 94 Henry Hensey Drive, Liverpool
- 44.038406, -64.719139
- 4.4 acre waterfront park
- Flat, open grassy spaces, suitable for passive and active recreation
- Walking paths of hard, 'pebbled' surface
- Picnic tables, some with extended tops for wheelchair accessibility
- Playground equipment
- Terrence "Tiger" Warrington commemorative statue
- No permanent washrooms on site, although sometimes a portable toilet seasonally.
- Year round
- No snow removal on walking paths
- Main programming area for Privateer Days (June), and other community use.