In 1803, Simeon and Elizabeth Perkins sold this land to Job Huskins for 7 pounds, 10 shillings. Later, in 1824 John Israel Andrews bought the property including house and buildings. It was later purchased by George Turple in 1829. He was a founding member of the Queens County Total Abstinence Society in 1838.
GPS: 44.039678, -64.710189
57 School Street, Liverpool, NS