Come join the fun in downtown Liverpool as Businesses and Organizations come out to celebrate the Christmas season and welcome you to our downtown with all these amazing activities. We will be adding to this list right up to Dec 2nd so there will be even more to see and do and take part in. Come celebrate with us on Saturday, Dec 2nd from 10am to 2pm.This event is being organized by Councillors Brian Fralic and Heather Kelly on behalf of the downtown merchants & organizations to celebrate the season and everything awesome about downtown Liverpool. 1. Scotiabank – Face Painting and Christmas colouring
2. Queens County Museum – Festival of Trees and Dickensville - Santa will be at the Museum from 1-3pm and there will be a 15% discount on most items in the tax free gift shop
3. DVL Publishing – Magazine Giveaway and free hot chocolate at RBC
4. RBC – Free Skate at QPEC on Sunday Dec 3rd
5. Oscars – Christmas Tea and Free gift wrapping with a food bank donation.
6. “Crow’s Eye Curiosity” Pop Up Shop (Wendy Whalen) at corner of Main & Market St.
7. Memories Café & Eatery hosting Tim McDonald’s for his latest Book launch & Signing for REMEMBERING Queens County Nova Scotia. People. Places. Events
8. Town Hall Arts & Culture Centre, music by Megan Chandler & Artist in Residence Chris Greatrex. Other artists will be joining in one fun.
9. Dixie Lee – Face Painting with Janet Stewart and Alta Mason
10. Liverpool Home Hardware – Wreath Decorating with Greg Tutty & Friends
11. Shiretown Discount Emporium and Ann Thomson foyer - TBA
12. Plaid Cat Gift Gallery – Emily Trim Wool spinning and felting
13. Sipuke’l Gallery – Beaded ornaments workshop
14. ADJA – Melanie Perron – Rug Hooking
15. Hell Bay Brewing – Chalking – Chalk your Christmas pics & messages on their building & Live Music by Hayden Wamboldt and Troy Smith & his young musician students.
16. Penny Lane Pop up Shop & other activities at the Visitor Information Centre
17. Reynolds Pharmachoice – Queens Community Health Board survey (with free giveaway from QCHB) & Live music playing while you shop.
18. Sole’d in Liverpool – Treats and an in store draw for merchandise
19. International Students – Treats from Turkey, Brazil, & Italy will be at Kim Masland MLA office on Main St.
20. Lilieth Boutique – Susan Borgenson Artist in Residence
21. Astor Theatre – Movie "Goodbye Christopher Robin" free show at 12 noon.
22. Petting Zoo – corner of Main & Legion St. sponsored by Privateer Days.
23. “The Workshop in Milton” – Heather Ferguson Pop Up Shop – Corner of Main & Market
24. Debbie Noel Fashion – Free gift draw no purchase necessary.
25. Privateers Plunder – Instore Furniture refinishing demo with Eric Goulden
26. 5th Sense – Free Bangs cuts, Aveda Skin Care and Make Up Consults & Free brow mapping by Mariah.
27. Christmas Photos by Photographer Taryn Jollimore – location TBA
28. Curling Club – Open House for Registration & spectating
29. April Williams Salon & Spa – 1-5pm Holiday Season Open House
30. DEVI School & Sahaja Yoga Meditation - Henna Tattooing and Open House, 226 Main St.
31. Thomas H Raddall Library - Virtual Reality Demo at the Packets Landing on Main St.
32. Liverpool Bowling Centre - Free Hot Choc and Cookies and bowling for $1 a string.
33. Royal Canadian Legion Br 38 Liverpool - Serving Coffee/ Tea and Hot Chocolate.
34. Five Girls Baking - Pop Up Bakery - Location TBA
35. Andrew Burgess Art - airbrushed tattoos and Art Showing at the Town Hall Arts and Cultural Centre
36. Fitness demos by Queens Place Emera Centre at the Town Hall Arts & Culture Centre.
37. Queens County Food Bank - Fundraiser Selling Clothes, Knick Knacks & Kitchenware - Next to the Legion in the old Bargain Shop
38. Liverpool Fire Fighters Association - Come see a Fire Truck up close and they are bringing SANTA !!!! Great photo ops in front of the Kwik Way.