Region of Queens Municipality

Nova Scotia, Canada

Header ALL Residents Council

As a home owner/landlord, you are responsible for the section that runs from your house to the property line. When you call our office at 902-354-3455, we will need to know the name of the plumber that verified the location of the blockage.


Website - Emergency After Hours graphic