Join in the excitement of Drag Racing – as a spectator or participant – at Greenfield Dragway. Organized by the Nova Scotia Drag Racers Association, a group of dedicated volunteers from Nova Scotia.
This facility is owned by the Region of Queens Municipality, who has lease arrangements with the Drag Racers for their race weekends and also with the South Shore Flying Club as a working airport.
- 80 Airport Road, Greenfield
- 44.231357, -64.851579
- May – September
- Usually 3-day Drag Racing events, one per month, weather permitting (Location is a working airport the remainder of the time, operated by South Shore Flying Club)
- 3937’ by 75’ paved runway used as a drag strip
- Two concrete starting line pads
- Gated entrance
- Overnight trailers permitted
- Concession booths
- Washroom facilities
Facebook: Greenfield Dragway
Web Site: www.nsdra.ca