The total amount billed must be paid by the due date to avoid interest charges. Interest is applied at a rate of 12% per annum to any outstanding taxes.
There are several ways you can pay your bill:
- through online banking. Most major financial institutions offer this service, however it is best to contact your bank to make sure and to enquire about how to pay this bill through them; or
- through telephone banking. As with online banking, you should check with your bank about availability and how to register; or
- at most financial institutions in Canada. Bring your bill and your payment to the teller; or
- by mail. You can send your cheque or money order to
Region of Queens Municipality
PO Box 1264
Liverpool, Nova Scotia
- in person via cash, cheque, money order or debit (Interac) at our offices located at 249 White Point Road, Liverpool (see map below); or
- directly through your mortgage company. Contact them directly to find out how to sign up for this.