This position is a 12-month period. (A combination of eight and twelve-hour day shifts)
The LPN is responsible for assessing health needs of the residents residing at Hillsview Acres. Developing and implementing a resident nursing plan of care in conjunction with interdisciplinary team members.
• Licensed Practical Nurse registered in the province of Nova Scotia
• Physical Assessment certification
• Current CPR level C
• Up-to-date Criminal Record Check
• Leadership training an asset
• Pharmacology/Polypharmacy training
• Previous experience in Long Term Care management and planning an asset
• Strong interpersonal and communication skills, both written and verbal
• Ability to manage multiple priorities
• Reliable and dependable
• Experience and commitment to client centered care philosophy
• Advanced Foot Care training an asset
Wages as per CUPE Local 4719 Agreement
A copy of the LPN job description can be obtained by contacting Bonnie Delong, Resident Care Supervisor.
Submit a cover letter and resume to:
Attn: Bonnie Delong, Resident Care Supervisor
Phone: 902-685-2966 ext. 222 Fax: 902-685-2446
Deadline for applications October 18, 2019.
Only candidates receiving an interview will be contacted.