Hillsview Acres Home for Special Care
14 Middlefield Road, NS B0T 1EO
1 Regular full-time Licensed Practical Nurse
(combination of eight and twelve-hour day shifts)
- Licensed Practical Nurse registered in the province of Nova Scotia
- Physical Assessment certification
- Current CPR level C
- Up-to-date Criminal Record Check
- Leadership training
- Pharmacology/Polypharmacy training
- Previous experience in Long Term Care management and planning an asset
- Strong interpersonal and communication skills, both written and verbal
- Ability to manage multiple priorities
- Reliable and dependable
- Experience and commitment to client centered care philosophy
- Advanced Foot Care training an asset
The LPN is responsible for assessing health needs of the residents residing at Hillsview Acres. Developing and implementing a resident nursing plan of care in conjunction with interdisciplinary team members under the direction of the physician plan of treatment.
Group health coverage
Wages as per CUPE Local 4719 Contract
A copy of the LPN job description can be obtained by contacting Bonnie Delong, Resident Care Supervisor.
Submit a cover letter and resume to:
Attn: Bonnie Delong, Resident Care Supervisor
Phone: 902-685-2966 ext. 222
Closing date for applications April 24, 2019 at 3 pm. Only candidates receiving an interview will be contacted.