This stately building was completed in 1854 and is still used as a Court House. It is one of the finest examples in the Province of the American Greek Revival Movement. The fluted Doric wooden columns stand before the main entrance to the building. The exterior walls have been scored to resemble blocks of stone. This pretense of stone ends at the wide corner boards. However, the decorated frieze continues along the sides of the building.
For more information on the Court House, visit the entry at HistoricPlaces.ca
GPS: 44.038359, -64.712695
137 Church Street, Liverpool, NS