Our group fitness classes are a fun way to be active! Whether the core of your fitness routine or as a compliment to your regular workout, our organized classes, which normally run in 8-week intervals, are a great way to maintain a healthy lifestyle. We work hard to develop programs for every age and fitness level. Some of the favourites include: Zumba Kids & Zumba, Step & Strength, Bosu Blast, Fusion, Cardio Kick, H.I.I.T. Skip, Women on Weights, Nice and Easy, Core & Nothing More and so much more! Sport specific Team training is also available.
On occasion, programs may be rescheduled or cancelled to accommodate special events. Schedules and classes vary by season.
Here are some tips for new participants:
- you may also pay a drop in fee or purchase a 10 pass Class Punch Card available in 1 hour and 1/2 hour options.
- in addition to your usual workout gear of sneakers and comfortable clothing, remember to bring plenty of water in a spill proof bottle;
- go at your own pace - you are only competing with yourself;
- all classes are suitable for beginners - see previous note regarding pacing;
- it is best to arrive for your classes 15 minutes before the scheduled start so you can get settled in - this will allow for the classes to begin on time;
- if you are just starting a fitness regime, it is recommended that you consult with your doctor prior to participation.