The Queens Place Emera Centre Advisory Committee was formed in the summer of 2016 with the mandate to serve in an advisory and consultative capacity to the Region of Queens in developing and enhancing the facilities, programs and services that will assist in meeting the short and long term strategic goals and support the Vision of Queens Place Emera Centre.
To visit the Queens Place Emera Centre website click here.
The latest QPEC Advisory Committee agendas and minutes are listed below.
QPEC Advisory Committee Agendas
QPEC Advisory Committee Minutes
- 2017-04-04 - QPEC Advisory Committee Minutes | Size: 286.83 KB
- 2017-03-07 - QPEC Advisory Committee Minutes | Size: 374.38 KB
- 2017-02-07 QPEC Advisory Committee Minutes | Size: 468.85 KB
- 2017-01-17 - QPEC Advisory Committee Minutes | Size: 432.57 KB
- 2017 05 02 QPEC Advisory Committee Minutes | Size: 33.29 KB